This course provides guidance to individuals, including managers and employees, so that they can prepare to respond to an active shooter situation.
- This course is not written for law enforcement officers, but for non-law enforcement personnel.
- The material may provide law enforcement officers information on recommended actions for non-law enforcement employees to take should they be confronted with an active shooter situation.
Resources and Credits
- The Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERRT) Center at Texas State University
- Federal Emergency Management Institute (FEMA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)